BoxBEASTS takes all of the beneficial movement patterns, technique, base strength, character and team development and starts to ramp things up toward specific athlete goals. We add specific strength training, cross-training, gymnastics, mobility, accuracy, speed and agility training as well as work through the Level Method. This training method, created by Nathan Holiday, is how we help our athletes identify weaknesses and provide a systematic approach for improvement.
Our focus is on excellent form and safety above all else. We still have a ton of fun but no longer incorporate games at the end of each class. In addition we try to offer a variety of challenges and competition opportunities as well as clinics and camps. Past challenges have included joining an adult WOD, a5k run, a hero WOD, participation in the CrossFit Open and a national youth CrossFit competition.
How Will This Program Benefit Your Teen:
- Performance (explosiveness, power, strength, agility, endurance, speed)
- Functional Fitness (teach healthy motor patterns with lifetime benefits)
- Form (proper technique=safety in weight rooms, full range of motion)
- Constantly Varied (effective defense against overuse injuries common in any given sport)
- Mobility and Nutrition (improve recovery, self-care, create good life-long fitness habits)
Tuesday & Thursday 5:30pm -6:30 pm
(twice a week) $135 charged monthly